Recipe adapted from laurafuentes.com
Serving size: 2 tacos
- Avocado oil (to spray pan)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 8 large eggs, whisked
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 grain free tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- Cilantro, chopped
- Salsa, to top tacos
- Spray a large skillet with avocado oil and heat over medium. Add sliced onion and bell peppers to the skillet and cook until they are soft. Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- In the same skillet scramble eggs with a pinch of salt.
- In a small saucepan, heat the black beans over medium-low heat.
- Warm grain free tortillas up in a skillet and top with scrambled eggs, vegetables, black beans, avocado slices, cilantro and salsa.