Creamy Cacao Chia Pudding
Forget waiting overnight, this chia pudding is a creamy treat you can enjoy in just 30 minutes.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or another milk
- 2 T cacao powder
- 1/3 cup chia seeds or ½ cup for really thick pudding
- 2 T maple syrup or 1 T of maple syrup and 4 drops of stevia or monk fruit (taste to adjust the sweetness)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 T cacao nibs, for serving
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the cacao nibs) into a blender. Pulse on high speed for 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Divide the pudding into 2 jars and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
• Sprinkle with cacao nibs before serving and enjoy! Optional: Add berries or unsweetened