Click Here to Download The Full Recipe
Author: Karrie Billets-Functional Nutrition Health Coach
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo, Vegan
Total time: 10 minutes
Serves 2 (Double or triple recipe for a family or party)
- 2 apples (You can use Granny Smith or a combination of red and green apples) • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons natural organic peanut butter or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons Enjoy life dark chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, unsweetened coconut flakes, chopped walnuts, or craisins.
- Slice apples and toss with the lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Arrange the apples on a plate
- Warm the peanut butter or almond butter until drizzling consistency
- Drizzle the nut butter over the apple slices using spoon
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and shake cinnamon over top.