Dr. Gill helps his patients by identifying the root cause of their health concerns and addressing them through individualized treatment. He is a strong proponent of patient education and joint decision making to achieve optimal outcomes. While Dr. Gill supports a variety of conditions, he has particular experience working with patients suffering from:
– Autoimmune diseases, including Hashimoto’s disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Celiac Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, and others.
– Tick-borne illness
– Gastrointestinal conditions
– Neurological conditions
– ‘Mystery’ or otherwise unknown conditions
After experiencing a profound change in his own health through functional medicine, Dr. Gill found his aspirations for becoming a professional violinist replaced with a desire to better the lives of others through functional medicine. He went on to earn his Doctorate of Chiropractic at the National University of Health Sciences and began his practice of functional medicine in the Chicago area. To help better understand and support root causes of illness, Dr. Gill has attended extensive postgraduate training in functional medicine through Apex Seminars, Kharrazian Institute, International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS), and the Institute for Functional Medicine as well as other organizations.
When not in the office…
– My Wife, Alissa, and I enjoy the outdoors and travel, and most recently had the opportunity to travel through the Swiss and Austrian alps (feel free to bring any suggestions on your favorite trips both locally and abroad).
– We enjoy being active and serving in our community.
– I still play my violin regularly and have the pleasure to occasionally play for friends’ weddings and family events.
– When time permits, I love to unwind by going on long runs, hikes, or enjoying a new book.